Leaflets and information
- Working together to reduce stress at work - a leaflet produced by the HSE
- Guidance from ACAS (UK) on stress at work
- Stress - self help guide from NHS
- Coping with stress - a booklet produced by the Samaritans
- Mind’s troubleshooters: stress and guide to managing stress
- TUC’s stress MOT guide and survey to help you assess your stress risks.
- Off sick and worried about your job? A HSE report on steps you can take to help you return to work
- Rehabilitation and you - a guide to rehabilitation services in Scotland
- Small changes, big difference advice from NHS Choices to employees with long-term medical condition
- The symptoms, causes of stress and other useful information from NHS Direct
- Top 10 stress busting tips from the International Stress Management Association
- Answers to frequently asked questions about workplace stress from the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission has information on disability discrimination, workplace problem solving, and an employment tribunal guide www.equalityhumanrights.com
- HSE advice for employees on stress at work.
- Workplace stress: information for employees from Directgov, including advice on what to do if you think you’re suffering from stress, as well as advice on flexible working and bullying in the workplace.
Developed in partnership with: