IOSH development funding is available to members or groups of members who have an idea that supports the IOSH strategy, WORK 2022, and helps improve occupational safety and health practice. We can also give funding for feasibility studies, which may lead to the development of an initiative.
You can apply for funding at any time during the year. If you’re interested in applying for IOSH development funding:
- Have a look at the application process
- Get in touch with us and well talk about your ideas
- Fill in the development fund application form and we’ll send you an email to confirm we’ve received your form
- An IOSH director or head of department will then look at your application and, depending on how much funding you’ve requested, will advise the Chief Executive and Director of Finance and Governance , or the Board of Trustees, on its suitability.
- If the application is for less than £5,000, the Director of Finance and Governance and Chief Executive will make a decision. For development funding of £5,000 or more, it will be the Board of Trustees who decide. Typically, this process takes around eight to ten weeks.
- Please refer to the guidance document and the self-assessment checklist.
- Our JPAP panel will assess your application for suitability.
We’ll let everyone who applies know the outcome they reach.