Here are some Offshore Group presentations from recent events.
18 January 2018 - Mark Jenkins - Risk Management in Offshore Renewables.
19 October 2017 - Tools for the trade - Offshore annual conference
- Jake Molloy - The importance of workforce engagement
- Neil Gove The role of the RAIB
- Danny Harwood The role of the MAIB
- Helen Strachan Managing health and wellbeing
- Andy Goldsmith Managing dynamic positioning operations
- Matt Birtles The RAPP tool
- Bob Egan HSE and workforce engagement
- Dr Karen McDonnell Presidential address
15 May 2017 - Workforce engagement critical for offshore health and safety.
10 May 2017 - Webinar Process safety awareness
- CSB safety video
- HSE Buncefield explosion video
- I could have saved a life today (Step in Change video)
- References links
To view additional IOSH webinars, please visit the new webinars page.
23 March 2017 - Event with the IOSH Edinburgh branch the challenges and solutions being identified predominately within the renewables industry when faced with the challenge of managing windfarm construction.