Welcome to the North Wales Branch network pages.
Croeso i Gangen Gogledd Cymru o'r Sefydliad Diogelwch ac Iechyd Galwedigaethol.
The branch now has over 500 members and our aims and objectives are to:
- promote health and safety best practice
- encourage professional development
- provide opportunities for networking
- contribute to the work of IOSH Groups
- increase membership engagement and participation
The activities and support offered by the branch depends on the participation and enthusiasm of its members.
The branch organises a variety of professional events and meetings across North Wales. Most speaker meetings are usually free and always open to members and non-members.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for branch event and news updates.