The Highlands and Islands 2018/19 branch programme is available to view and print.
Highlands and Islands Branch are proud to bring you the 2018-2019 Programme. All outreach CPD events will be broadcast from Inverness UHI College IV25NA– if you cannot make it to Inverness please see below for a list of Outreach Venues and how to book.
(Some events – AGM – Christmas Lunch etc. will be held at a different venue, please see committee mailer and the branches event page for further information)
02 May 2019 - CPD and IPD Made Clear
Outreach events times are 16:00 – 18:00.
This is because access to the facilities is more readily available to allow us to bring the CPD programme to you. Light refreshments can be provided where available.
If you would like to use an Outreach venue, we would ask that you pre-register in order to ensure your preferred location is made available. You can book for all five dates or per individual event, whichever you prefer.
* NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THOSE WHO CAN ATTEND AT INVERNESS *
- Thursday 2nd May 2019 - Topic: Blueprint / CPD / IPD - Register By: Thursday 25th April 2018
- Shetland College UHI - Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX
- Orkney College UHI- East Road, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1LX
- Lews Castle College UHI - Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0XR
- North Highland College UHI - Ormlie Road, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7EE
- Moray College UHI - Moray Street, Elgin, Moray, IV30 1JJ
- West Highland College UHI - Carmichael Way, Fort William, PH33 6FF
- Sabhal Mòr Ostaig - Sleat, Isle of Skye, Scotland, IV44 8RQ
In order to register, please email email@example.com with your preferred date/s and venue.
Requests received after close of business on the events register by date/s will not be accepted as the room/s will be released back to the venue.
Further information on the events and speakers will be available on the branch website in due course.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation and we look forward to hearing from/seeing you.
H&I Branch Executive Committee